Welcome to EKIPP!
EKIPP is an advocacy and support network for Anglophone and multilingual individuals and families of children with complex learning, medical, or physical needs. We celebrate diversity in all its forms. We welcome people from in and around the Paris, France area.
What We Do:
- monthly parent meetings
- monthly newsletter
- free playgroup and coffee mornings
- information and support regarding school choice, accommodations, and inclusion
- information on medical assessments and diagnoses, therapy options and funding sources
- information on navigating the MDPH system
- social outings for different age groups
- annual family picnic